Pool Safety Tips from your Houston Pool Builder
The swimming season is right around the corner – here are some general pool safety tips to follow while enjoying your pool:
- Know your swimming limits and stay within them.
- Use plastic instead of glassware around the pool.
- Obey “No Diving” signs.
- Watch the weather – remember water conducts electricity – stay away from the pool during electrical storms.
- Keep a phone poolside.
- Learn CPR and basic first aid.
- Keep safety equipment close to the pool (pole, rope, personal floatation devices).
For more pool safety tips, please subscribe to our blog or find us on Facebook. The Pool Man Inc., is a Houston Pool Builder serving the Tomball, Cypress, Magnolia and Houston areas since 1981. We are a BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited member, receiving the BBB Awards for Excellence for 2012 – a Pinnacle Winner.