Swimming Pool Remodeling & Renovation
Is your swimming pool “out of style”?
Do you have an old pool that needs updating? Would you like to change the look of your existing pool? THE Pool Man will remodel and renovate your old pool, bringing it up-to-date and giving you exactly what you want. We can refinish your interior surface with a variety of different pool finishes, install new plumbing that may not have been properly taken care of, add LED lighting, change coping, tile, decking and drainage or go as far as redoing everything but the pool shell itself.
Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
NEW DESIGNS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs.
NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains.
NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs and aggregate interior finishes.
MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps and LED lighting.
LESS WORK with automatic cleaners, and automated control systems.
Want to give your pool brand-new look? We at THE Pool Man can do just about anything to change the look, style, and make it better than new. Whether it's a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it's no problem.
Here are some “time-saving” and “energy-saving” ideas to consider:
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic spray deck
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
For more information for your pool remodeling and renovation, please give us a call at (281) 351-2577 or fill our online form below. One of our design specialists will be happy to help you.